Why the ECO-Star Helicopter for Maui Helicopter Tours?
Maverick Aviation Group has the largest fleet of ECO-Star (EC-130) helicopters in the world. This elite aircraft, made by Airbus Helicopters, is the safest and most comfortable tourism-based helicopter in the world. The ECO-Star, with its greatly reduced flight noise, lavishes you in luxurious comfort and offers breathtaking wraparound views like no other helicopter. When this amazing aircraft is combined with our first-class tours, top-notch pilots and exceptional customer service, you will feel assured of enjoying a #MaverickMoment
Fly in an ECO-Star Helicopter by booking your Helicopter Tour in Maui NOW!
ECO-Star Helicopter Seating & Windows
The ECO-Star helicopter features a 23% larger cabin than the common A-Star model and seats seven passengers.
- Wraparound glass provides superior external visibility for guest
- 7 Individual front-facing seats with raised “theater-style” seating in rear
- Surround sound
- Fuel-efficient engine to provide fast flight time - creating more tour time for you
ECO-Star Helicopter Tail Section
The unique styling to the tail rotor is unique to the ECO-Star, allowing for a low noise Fenestron Tail Rotor reducing outside noise by 50%; making the customer experience greater and limiting the effects on nature’s habitats.
- Enclosed Fenestron “fan in fin” - safer, quieter and more efficient
- Uses 25% less engine power
- Fuel control optimizes speed for quietest operation
- Dual hydraulic system