Your excursion begins with a scenic flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Fortification Hill and Temple Rock. Fly through the majestic Grand
Canyon as you head towards your primary destination - Grand Canyon West. Upon landing at GCW, you will have approximately 3.5 hours of ground
time to explore and take in the various overlooks and highlights of Grand Canyon West. Enjoy a meal at the viewpoint of your choice.
- Skywalk – A true engineering feat! A glass walking surface that suspends more than 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon and extends more than 70 feet from the edge.
- Native American Village - Walking tour of authentic Native American dwellings.
- Amphitheater - Live Native American performances throughout the day from multiple tribes.
- “Highpoint Hike” - Offering breathtaking panoramic canyon views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River.
- Historic Tram - Remnants of a tram that stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a guano mine discovered in the 1930’s.
- Horseback Riding - Several horseback riding options are available, including a 30-minute trail ride that
takes you to the canyon rim or an arena ride.
- Western Hospitality - Cowboy entertainment, wagon rides, roping demonstrations and more.
Skywalk, horseback riding and other attractions may require an additional fee on the Western Journey.
approximately 7 hours (hotel to hotel).
South Las Vegas terminal (includes complimentary transportation to and from hotels within
five miles of the Strip).
Items To Bring:
Camera, sunscreen, photo ID (for anyone 18 yrs or older) and if you should forget
anything visit our gift shop.
Operator Mustang Helicopters, a division of the Maverick Aviation Group.
$479.00 inclusive per person
($399.00 + $65.00 fees + $15.00 fuel surcharge)
Optional activity - $35.00 fee to include the Skywalk